Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Swimsuit of Summer 2012


Oh, summer, the things you make me do (and the crazy amount of money you make me spend)... One of those crazy things this summer was spending an insane amount of money...on Victoria's Secret swimwear. Oh well. YOLO ;D 

Anyways, I decided to take advantage of the Semi-Annual Sale that was going on in Victoria's Secret
and order some stuff (the sale ends in 3 days, GO GET YOU SOME VS JUNK) ... And I did some damage. But enough about that, I need to get to the point of this blog. So, one of the swimsuits that I ordered is the push-up bandeau top along with the tie-up bottoms. And let me just tell you. I will be doing more damage at VS this summer...buying the push-up bandeau top. I bought the white one and ILOVE the way it stands out from my now (YAY) tan skin! 

So...Why do I love this top?! Well, first of all...my (ekhem) top area (yes, my rack) isn't the biggest in the world...And this top does wonders. It makes my (ummmm) cup size look at least one size bigger and the top is fully wired and very comfortable to wear (not to mention soooo cute on!)! Anyways, I adore adore ADORE this thing and will be wearing it SO much this summer! I'm planning on buying it in every color...*guilt-face*

Embarrassing Random Fact: I sometimes even wear it as a bandeau under sheer tops :p Oh well, looks good though!

very very revealing picture of the very very gorgeous model from this very very addicting website

No comments:

Post a Comment