Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School: School Bag Essentials


I finally got the video up and running on YouTube (I hope it works?)! It only took me two and a half days :P Soooo, who's excited for my school bag essentials??? Because I am ;)

I'm just going to hop right into it without any further rambling/explanation!

1. Lilly Pulitzer 17 Month Agenda or any agenda for that matter. I will make a post on how to organize your Lilly agenda when school starts for me, so I won't talk about it much here. All I can say is - it is amazing! It is a bit pricey for an agenda ($26), but I totally think it's worth every penny! Anyways, agendas just help you stay so much more organized and they're totally cute to pull out of your bag (also a convo starter!).

2. Kindle I am a total book worm, so when they give us free time in class - out comes my Kindle Touch. I did a review on this in one of my previous posts, so I won't talk about this much either. All I can say is that it is amazing and you should totally consider buying one if you're into reading and such.

3. Pencil Case This is kind of a no-brainer, but I had to include it since it is a must-have. Of course, the pencil case has to be full of colorful pens and post-its, as well as Crayola markers :P Yes, I doodle in class. A lot. And don't tell me you don't because I know we all do :P

4. Phone and Earphones This is also a no-brainer, but it is a must-have, nonetheless. We aren't allowed to use phones during school hours, but I stay after school for quite a bit (and I mean, come on, we all know we still use our phones during school hours) and I find that I need to use my headphones to listen to music after school. Yep. Nothing much I can say about that.

5. Lipbalm or any kind of lip product. I am obsessed with lip products and I always have at least 3 on hand (yep. I'm that obsessed). I really don't have a preference when it comes to lip balms but I do like the EOS ones.

6. Vaseline/Aquaphore Healing Ointment My skin constantly has something wrong with it (usually dry patches) so I absolutely need to carry Vaseline (or something of the sort) with me at all times! It's such a life-saver!

7. Body Splash/Perfume I am super paranoid of always smelling bad so I always have some sort of perfume or body splash with me all the time! Just don't spray it on in class (yeah, I've sprayed perfume on in class. Worst. Decision. Ever.).

8. Gum or Listerine Strips This is pretty self-explanatory - everyone needs gum. Just don't pull it out in front of everyone and when someone asks you where you got it say...just run. Haha ;)

9. Extra Pair of Tights This one is pretty weird, but just let me explain. I wear skirts to school pretty much every day (I'm more of a skirt/dress girl) and I usually wear tights under, especially in the colder months. Anyways, my tights always rip and I'm constantly in the situation where I need tights. So my Mom gave me the idea of carrying an extra pair with me all the time ;)

I'm pretty sure this is it... I can't really think of anything else. Yep, hope you enjoyed! Love you girlies :D

xoxo,
Liz

picture from my instagram <3

No comments:

Post a Comment